Remembering Patrick

To post your thoughts, email friendsofpatrick@gmail.com to subscribe.



On September 4, 2005, Patrick Kirk crossed over to a higher plane, at the age of 33. His ashes were interred at Harleigh Cemetery in Camden, N.J. Sept. 24


Tuesday, September 04, 2007

2 YEARS?

It seems like yesterday.....All the memories of that day come flooding back.....All the pain and sorrow.....My heart was a little lighter when I read Tammy's message...I HOPE this stays on forever too....It helps to know their are others sharing the same thoughts and are still remembering. I to am having a hard time not talking to you....I picked up the phone to call you yesterday.....like we always did to remember mom on her b-day.....then I remembered. I LOVE YOU and MISS YOU SO MUCH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home