Remembering Patrick

To post your thoughts, email friendsofpatrick@gmail.com to subscribe.



On September 4, 2005, Patrick Kirk crossed over to a higher plane, at the age of 33. His ashes were interred at Harleigh Cemetery in Camden, N.J. Sept. 24


Friday, March 16, 2007

How you were named


Well it has been a long time.....I could not let this pass....You were named Patrick Joseph because mom felt you move for the first time in between St. Patrick's Day and St. Joseph's so tomorrow being St. Patrick's day March 17th and Monday being St. Joseph's Day March 19th means that Sunday March 18th was when mom felt you move for the first time. I always felt that was pretty awesome. So as you can see that's why I just felt this tremendous need to write today. I bought Tai and Marlana t-shirts awhile ago that say Patrick was a SAINT....I AINT! LOL! I hope that they remember to wear them tomorrow. I didn't get one for myself as you know I was and am the saint of the family.

2 Comments:

Blogger pugfreak said...

Thanks for sharing that Fran! Hope you are well.

Donna

5:47 PM  
Blogger tai said...

i wore the shirt once...but i want to keep its integrity so i keep it safe now..i take it out and remember from time to time...love ya

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home