Remembering Patrick

To post your thoughts, email friendsofpatrick@gmail.com to subscribe.



On September 4, 2005, Patrick Kirk crossed over to a higher plane, at the age of 33. His ashes were interred at Harleigh Cemetery in Camden, N.J. Sept. 24


Sunday, September 03, 2006

Woody's

Several of us are going tonight at 10:00 pm...and several more at 6:00 pm Mon eve. So anyone that wants to meet up with us either day or time you are welcome....I'll be at both. Today I will be toasting what would have been mom's 70th b-day and tommorrow raising my glass in memory of Patrick. If you can't be with us that's ok just raise your glass at 10 or 6 and join us in these celebrations from where ever you are. If you can can't wait to see you.............Love Fran

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Fran,
I'm sorry I can't be with you and Patrick's friends tonight but I will be raising my glass to his memory tonight at 6:00pm. God Bless you and yours.
Love,
Tammy

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home