Remembering Patrick

To post your thoughts, email friendsofpatrick@gmail.com to subscribe.



On September 4, 2005, Patrick Kirk crossed over to a higher plane, at the age of 33. His ashes were interred at Harleigh Cemetery in Camden, N.J. Sept. 24


Thursday, August 10, 2006

TO ALL:

Interested parties that may still sign on...Several of us are going to get together on Sunday Sept 3rd.(Which by the way was our mothers birthday) to remember Patrick. Officially being Sept 4th but it being a holiday and a Monday we chose the 3rd. Maybe we will start later and midnight will make it official.... Woodys was mentioned as being the place Patrick loved so I think that is where we are going. So if you want to stop by and have a drink, share a story or a hug....I'm sure there will be laughter to....as that was Patrick..Hope to see you there. Fran

2 Comments:

Blogger pugfreak said...

Thanks for the update Fran. Unfortunatley I'm in Switzerland but I will be thinking about you guys. Today I was really thinking about Patirck and just remembering how full of life he was!

I miss ya Patrick!!

Donna

5:33 PM  
Blogger Fran said...

Hi Donna so good to hear from you. We are not going until Sept 3rd and if you e-mail me your phone number I will call yoi that night...we will coordinate times and we can share a toast over the phone. I read your blog and am so sorry to see another of your friends have gone on to new adventures also. I heard from Tammy in Alaska regarding the posting so I guess people are reading it more than I realized. I think that is wonderful it helps to know I am not alone in missing Patrick so hard...Love you and in case you don't have it my e-mail is FAMADISON2@aol.com.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home