Remembering Patrick

To post your thoughts, email friendsofpatrick@gmail.com to subscribe.



On September 4, 2005, Patrick Kirk crossed over to a higher plane, at the age of 33. His ashes were interred at Harleigh Cemetery in Camden, N.J. Sept. 24


Friday, August 04, 2006

The 11th Month

I was just telling someone how quickly these months have passed by. I thought I was going to get stronger with time like we did with mom...but I guess the shock of it all with you and dad is finally wearing off and I am crying more now then I did then.I think about you guys every day...I talked to Marlana via e-mail and I think we are going to go get really drunk on the 4th of Sept. Maybe we can get a tex-em hold-em game going.Have to call and see who wants to be there or should I say who can be there. Saw Kate and the baby awe....he is a little sweet pea for sure. Not a half-pint like his angel was.(lol) We had to cut our visit short cause Tony the Terror was making me nervous. You know he is going to be a proffessional boxer? He hits everything in site and uses sound effects....His Middle name will be Terror! He is such a beautiful baby and a lover boy...Gives out kisses to every girl he meets. Well until next month baby brother...I love u kisses to mom and dad.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home