Remembering Patrick

To post your thoughts, email friendsofpatrick@gmail.com to subscribe.



On September 4, 2005, Patrick Kirk crossed over to a higher plane, at the age of 33. His ashes were interred at Harleigh Cemetery in Camden, N.J. Sept. 24


Monday, September 04, 2006

The Year

Well little brother.....It's been a year and a rough one at that. Went to Woody's last night and danced the night away ( I had pulled your flags out but decided not to bring them) good thing it was mobbed.....had my first shot/drink with Tony to. Went back today and it was a little more solemn....guess I was just so emotionally drained from crying so much yesterday. Bob dropped Kate off and brought baby Patrick in to see all of us for a minute that was awesome. It felt good to reunite and remember. I called Vic a little after midnight last night and I couldn't hear if he picked up the phone (to noisy)...never thinking he would that time of night anyway and as I held your picture I yelled in the phone...Patrick and I are at Woody's. This morning I see a text message
on my phone...Where are you and Patrick now? LOL! I bought a shirt so I could wear it every year now...Gonna see if I can have in memory of Patrick printed on it. I heard from Kelly...you look out for her new baby Isabella ok? When we went to Virginia there was a church that the presidents used to attend..I went to a service there and they had a special prayer request box for the daughters of the patriots to pray for your request for 1 month. I put in a request for Isabella that whatever her needs were that they may be met. Finally....this will be my last posting (unless something major needs to be posted) it's just to emotional. I miss you and love you so much....Give mom and dad a kiss for me...mom an extra one for her birthday. Love Fran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home