Remembering Patrick

To post your thoughts, email friendsofpatrick@gmail.com to subscribe.



On September 4, 2005, Patrick Kirk crossed over to a higher plane, at the age of 33. His ashes were interred at Harleigh Cemetery in Camden, N.J. Sept. 24


Saturday, June 30, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRICK

Well I tried to put balloons in here (didn't work but I'm lucky my computer is even working! Keyboard crashed last night!) LOL! 35? WOW! Well just a little catch up as I have to go to Tony Jrs. 2nd Birthday Party. I am going to be a Granny Again. Jenna is due...January. (That's right...Daddy's B-day is right smack in there with her due date! ) What is it with these kids, They can't pick a month without someones b-day! LOL! Well you both were always good about sharing! HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I LOVE YOU! Give mom & dad a kiss for me ok?

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I was thinking about Patrick on his birthday, too. He shared a birthday with my sister. Happy birthday, Patrick. I miss you.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home