Remembering Patrick

To post your thoughts, email friendsofpatrick@gmail.com to subscribe.



On September 4, 2005, Patrick Kirk crossed over to a higher plane, at the age of 33. His ashes were interred at Harleigh Cemetery in Camden, N.J. Sept. 24


Monday, February 27, 2006

6 months and 1 month and 9 days for dad and 1 year 3days for Chris. Time does travel quickly. I am so missing you. I know exactly what you meant by your letter Vic posted from your computer. We talked about some of it. I did try to call you an hour before Chris died and you couldn't answer. I remember exactly what you said when you did call and I said oh Patrick you just missed her. You said that's ok I got to see her when I was there at Christmas time. Oh how proud you and dad must be that you had so many people to memorialize you. If you only knew then how loved you were. I am sorry I am having a hard time writing this....and I didn't get to write at how nice dad's services were. It's ashame the weather was so wicked. How cool was it that 8 of dad's 9 grandchildren were there! You guys were beaming at that I am sure. Seeing Kate and Marlana and Tai, Al .... Oh Patrick it's so hard having all of you gone. Gone from here but not forgotten...look how this web site has grown. Dad even has one. How cool is that? I went to a mass at a church in Haddon Heights that Richard had said for you. I talked to the priest after and he said he was going to do a mass for dad to. Didn't say when but I got 2 really cool mass cards from my friends...one on my b-day and one on fathers day. Awww man Mothers Day is coming...Patsy Cline? and father's day follows....Al Jolson? Kate gave us her news...I thought of doing that but am glad now that I didn't. That was the last time you me dad and Vic had a picture taken together wasn't it? I started this the other day so I could just hit and send and couldn't do it. Couldn't finish all my thoughts...Missing you guys to to much. Love You.....Fran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home