Remembering Patrick

To post your thoughts, email friendsofpatrick@gmail.com to subscribe.



On September 4, 2005, Patrick Kirk crossed over to a higher plane, at the age of 33. His ashes were interred at Harleigh Cemetery in Camden, N.J. Sept. 24


Sunday, February 05, 2006

DAD

Well,sorry I didn't write yesterday but I was in Florida waiting for dad's ashes to be completed. I just got home. Patrick, I know you must must have aggravated mom in some way and she had to call dad to come handle it! Tai came to Florida and we went to lunch and memorialized Christine's 1 year death anniversary on the 31st. I just cannot believe that Dad passed on January 23rd and we memorialized Christine on the 31st and now remembering that Feb 4 is 5 months that you left. The only thing that consoled me as I held dad's hand while he passed was knowing mom,christine and you where there to hold the other hand and show him the way into heaven. Dad said he wanted a beautiful memorial service like you had so Vic and I are trying to do that. It happens this Saturday. I'll have to get back to you and let you know how things go. I have to stop now....I love you guys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home