Remembering Patrick

To post your thoughts, email friendsofpatrick@gmail.com to subscribe.



On September 4, 2005, Patrick Kirk crossed over to a higher plane, at the age of 33. His ashes were interred at Harleigh Cemetery in Camden, N.J. Sept. 24


Sunday, December 04, 2005

3 Months Already?

Well a lot has happened this month and I know Patrick is aware and watching over things and I guess I am writing this more for his friends. We made it through Thanksgiving but not without first having Dad go for a biopsy on Wed. After the biopsy his lung collapsed and he had to visit the hospital daily to see if they could reinflate it. Finally on Monday they removed the pump and we were given the devastating news of his biopsy. He has lung cancer with spots also showing up in his spine and hip. If that were not enough they found a bleed in his eye and had to do immedeate laser surgery to stop it this past Friday. After he had just finished his first Chemotherapy treatment on Thursday.
Chris interviewed me and is trying to hook up with Vic to interview him..It should air on the radio sometime in the next couple of weeks. I will try to post an exact date so everyone can tune in.
Tai and I were beer pong partners at Marlana's house but alas got beaten in the second round. Oh I can hear Patrick laughing. LOUDLY! Although I didn't do to bad my first time playing. What fun it was to get together with them.
Kate is looking like she should be on the cover of a beauty magazine. Pregnancy agrees with her. She has this GLOW!
I didn't put up all my decorations that so amused Patrick as I will be spending Christmas with dad in Florida. Next year I will. I bought a new animated Santa though! Go ahead Patrick laugh again.
I will be missing you so much this year but will be smiling remembering my wonderful gift from last year....Your suprise visit and the laughter I can still hear as I listen to your beautiful singing Away in the manger. I LOVE YOU....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, Fran. Sorry to hear about your father. I'll be thinking about you and your family.

Donna

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home