Remembering Patrick

To post your thoughts, email friendsofpatrick@gmail.com to subscribe.



On September 4, 2005, Patrick Kirk crossed over to a higher plane, at the age of 33. His ashes were interred at Harleigh Cemetery in Camden, N.J. Sept. 24


Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Patrick, My favorite picture



Finally, after an evening of tearing the house apart, I found my favorite picture of Patrick. With it, surprisingly, a copy of the December 6th edition of "Thing", a weekly magazine in Philadelphia for which Patrick used to write. He gave me this photo shortly after we met. It's from his trip to Puerto Rico, I think in 1993?

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert Drake said...

having PK work with me when i was publishing 'Thing' magazine was the beginning of a beautiful friendship! Seems like a million years ago sometimes...

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home