Remembering Patrick

To post your thoughts, email friendsofpatrick@gmail.com to subscribe.



On September 4, 2005, Patrick Kirk crossed over to a higher plane, at the age of 33. His ashes were interred at Harleigh Cemetery in Camden, N.J. Sept. 24


Saturday, September 24, 2005

Thank-You

I Love each and everyone of you. I would like to thank everyone by name but it would take up the whole web site. The purpose of this is to share a little of my many thoughts of today. First I want to say I am sitting here in the quiet after all is done and I sit alone in the dark and quiet and have Bring Him Home playing on continous play as I am writing this.Today was the most beautiful memorial service I have ever attended. I am proud and honered that my brother was so loved and that his friends and many of our family and friends were so kind enough to share in our sorrows and memories. As many of you know I was taking this very hard....but tonight after sharing with each and everyone of you I am at peace. I especially have to say Thank-you to my brother Vic. He put so much time and effort into this and my dad for being so strong. To my beautiful brother Patrick for introducing me to all of his wonderful friends. I feel that I may have lost a brother for a little while but have gained an extended family that includes many new brothers and sisters now.
As I listen to this song it can take so many meanings to me. We did it. We brought him home and although he was young I believe he is at peace.
For thoughs of you who were not able to attend phsically we know you were there in spirit and support. Again thank-you and if you want a copy to hear this beautiful melody please e-mail me and I wll send you a copy of the song. Also if you would like a laminated copy of his obituary please include your address in the e- mail and the cemeterary will mail you one. Please write to FAMADISON2@aol.com. I want to keep in touch with all of you.
Thank-You for being my brothers friends AND BECOMING MINE.
love, Fran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home