Remembering Patrick

To post your thoughts, email friendsofpatrick@gmail.com to subscribe.



On September 4, 2005, Patrick Kirk crossed over to a higher plane, at the age of 33. His ashes were interred at Harleigh Cemetery in Camden, N.J. Sept. 24


Thursday, September 15, 2005

The Memories and Spirit of Patrick from Annapolis,MD

I didn't know how to do the blogs to write a memories about Patrick so I'm writing to you.The Memories and Spirit of Patrick.After reading all the stories from Patricks friends and family its no suprise that Patrick had so many friends from all over the states that are talking about how they met him and what a great person he was. I remember calling Aunt Pat and said I was with Mark at his work in N J and asked how far is it to get to her house. She said stop by and see me and Patrick. Mark and I stopped by to visit, and Aunt Pat said Patrick I want you to play the piano for your cousin. Thats when I knew he was gifted and Pat was so proud of him.I was so inspired by Patrick playing the piano when he was young, I wanted to get my daughter Ashley into playing the piano, so I asked Aunt Pat for some advise to get Ashley started and we did. Thanks Aunt Pat and Patrick she loves playing the piano.The last time I saw Patrick is when he came to visit my mother and said Aunt Flo I heard you have lung cancer and I'm going to write you a song and sing it to you.Well, my mother thought that was the most beautiful and thoughtful thing that anyone could have done. When she heard Patrick sing she said Patrick you are so gifted with your music and always stay with it. I remember Aunt Pat saying to me it was the best thing she could do for Patrick to take piano lesson, and he became a natural at it. Patrick was raised by wonderful parents, brothers and sisters and good family values thats why he was inspired by so many friends, because he loved meeting people and traveling. Patrick spirit and memories will live forever and may he be in peace with Mom and sister Christine.God Bless the family Love your cousin Janice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home