Remembering Patrick

To post your thoughts, email friendsofpatrick@gmail.com to subscribe.



On September 4, 2005, Patrick Kirk crossed over to a higher plane, at the age of 33. His ashes were interred at Harleigh Cemetery in Camden, N.J. Sept. 24


Tuesday, September 13, 2005

This is from Philly native Dave Kapla, now living in Alaska. He sent it to the gmail account and asked that I post it:
~~~~

Patrick was the rare soul, one who never failed to have a warm smile and an open heart to any lucky enough to have crossed his path. His laughter at life was large and infectious, you could not help but be swept up in it. He will be remembered fondly and forever as a true friend. I consider myself very lucky, and miss that laugh already. To those that knew Patrick and know me, we'll share a drink for Patrick when I see you in Philly. Keep on rockin, Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home