Remembering Patrick

To post your thoughts, email friendsofpatrick@gmail.com to subscribe.



On September 4, 2005, Patrick Kirk crossed over to a higher plane, at the age of 33. His ashes were interred at Harleigh Cemetery in Camden, N.J. Sept. 24


Sunday, September 11, 2005

Letters from Patrick the Conclusion

katewall said...
I have also posted this comment on "Patricks Letters" posted by Fran. I am the third part of this story.... (Its funny to hear a story from three different perspectives, here is mine) I spoke to Fran early in the day. She told me a story of a letter she had found. In a box, on the top, from Patrick. It was so odd that it would be on top, she told me. Then she said, the other thing was that it was in perfect condition. I thought this was wonderful that Patrick had reached her this way. Later in the day I spoke with Marlana. She said she was going through a box to look for photos, and there on the top, clipped to a board, was a letter from Patrick. (at this point I was like, hmmm, sounds familiar). The next thing she says is that the letter was in perfect condition, after all this time. Now, I think this is exactly the same story I heard from Fran. I hang up the phone and go into my office. This blog is on my computer, open, as it has been see we started it. I look at Patricks photo and say, out loud, "where's my letter?'. I guess I felt a bit cheated. I wanted my own. I know this sounds selfish, but I guess I just felt sad. At that moment I decide to start looking for his letters. I immediately find one. It is a typed letter that was sent to me and a few others telling of his move to Arizona. I think, wow , I find the letter that isnt presonal, yet I read on. I will share with you the end of the letter. I am typing this verbatum. It went as follows...

(Letter from Patrick)
...If anyone has an emergency-and needs to contact me- I am sorry- you can't... Hope you can get through it without me!!! Just joshing...

(then in very small type at the bottom)

love from heaven- xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox- Coqui!!!! Patrick


I dont think there is anything else I need to write...Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home