Remembering Patrick

To post your thoughts, email friendsofpatrick@gmail.com to subscribe.



On September 4, 2005, Patrick Kirk crossed over to a higher plane, at the age of 33. His ashes were interred at Harleigh Cemetery in Camden, N.J. Sept. 24


Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Monkeys

Everyone knew from an early age Patrick and Tai would be trouble.
We could never keep them apart.
One would conclude, by looking the picture, Tai is obviously the rebelious leader. As I reflect on both of these adorable little creatures, I still don't know who was the ring leader.
(One thing to consider.....What was Kim doing while these two were being photographed)

2 Comments:

Blogger Victor said...

Tai....this is the perfect depiction of you as a child. You were so bad!! I'm not kidding!! But, because you were so cute, you got away with all your "Monkey"-business.
I'm happy you guys grew to be adults together. I have one more picture of you and Patrick together on the roof with shaved heads. I'll make you copies.

Love
Vic

9:52 PM  
Blogger tai said...

Wow! this photo foreshadowed many, many experiences with Patrick. I can't recall ever seeing it before. for the record, i was never bad... everyone else just couldn't see things my way. (wink) what else are you going to pull from the Patrick "vault?"
can't wait to see...
thanx Unc

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home