Remembering Patrick

To post your thoughts, email friendsofpatrick@gmail.com to subscribe.



On September 4, 2005, Patrick Kirk crossed over to a higher plane, at the age of 33. His ashes were interred at Harleigh Cemetery in Camden, N.J. Sept. 24


Thursday, September 15, 2005

You're Ugly & Your Sister Dresses You Funny


Patrick's desire to be on stage was almost destroyed when his sister made him wear this hideous jumpsuit in her high school fashion show.

Believe it or not, Fran was a design tailoring student. Unfortunately, both her brothers developed greater domestic talents. She missed out on the "sewing gene" [if you know what I mean ;)]

1 Comments:

Blogger Fran said...

LOL! Vic posted this before I could! I was going to write..He might look up to you but dresses like me!!! Correct I can't sew or cook because I was smart enough to teach my brothers to do it for me!HA!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home