Remembering Patrick

To post your thoughts, email friendsofpatrick@gmail.com to subscribe.



On September 4, 2005, Patrick Kirk crossed over to a higher plane, at the age of 33. His ashes were interred at Harleigh Cemetery in Camden, N.J. Sept. 24


Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas

Hey Patrick,
As you know I am going to be spending Christmas with dad and Shirley this year. You also know that they got rid of their laptop that Vic gave them because they never figured out how to use it! So I had to write now before I left to tell you Merry Christmas! Oh I forgot to tell you...The picture you took of dad displaying his grapefruit tree last Christmas...I had it put on a postage stamp. Vic sent dad a card with a stamp featuring Brian's picture and you know me I had to get a sheet for dad..(Who takes a whole year to write a whole line!He said it takes him that long to think of what to say.)Anyway he had Shirley apply them to certain family member Christmas cards. Guess who the most important person in getting one she forgot to apply? Right! Vic and Brian! LOL! He saved some so he can send them to Mrs. Harris and a select few others. I told him stop being stingy with them I can get more. He asked me where did you get that picture? I had to remind him you took it. That made it even more special. When I was just there last week I looked at that tree and was reminded how you took all those pictures of dad decorating his house last year instead of helping! Especially the ones where dad is on the roof! LOL! The decorations did not make it up this year but thanks to you and your advid picture taking we can do a tv pictorial! LOL! It's especially funny when we can fast forward and rewind dad and make him dance! LOL! Anyway I just had to tell you I love You and have a wonderful Christmas Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home