Remembering Patrick

To post your thoughts, email friendsofpatrick@gmail.com to subscribe.



On September 4, 2005, Patrick Kirk crossed over to a higher plane, at the age of 33. His ashes were interred at Harleigh Cemetery in Camden, N.J. Sept. 24


Friday, September 03, 2010

One Hour Early

It's 23:10 on 3-Sept-10
I wanted to wait until 12AM to post but I have an early flight tomorrow.
One of my co-workers took me out tonight to see downtown Kuwait City.
It has a lot of cool high rises. We went up into the Kuwait Towers.
http://www.kuwaittowers.com/indexEN.aspx
They are pretty cool. With a restaurant and a "viewing sphere".
Nice view but the Arabian Gulf is not that appealing to me.
(Reminds me of Galviston, Texas)
In fact, the other day I walked the beach and there were a lot of dead fish.
Anyway, it's VERY hot and humid here 110 in the shade.
So, I don't want to hear any Jersey people complaining.
I go back to Iraq tomorrow. I was here on a business trip for 3 days.
Well, that's all I have. I wanted to let you know I was thinking about you.
Wish you were here.

love,
Me

PS. I ate Pringles to celebrate Mom's B-day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home