Remembering Patrick

To post your thoughts, email friendsofpatrick@gmail.com to subscribe.



On September 4, 2005, Patrick Kirk crossed over to a higher plane, at the age of 33. His ashes were interred at Harleigh Cemetery in Camden, N.J. Sept. 24


Thursday, September 08, 2005

Patricks Great Nephew

Anthony Robert Locantore Jr.
6-30-05
Born on Patricks 33rd B-day! Again Patrick was able to leave another memory for us! We will certainly remember you on your B-day Patrick and your great nephew will know you as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fran said...

I would like for you and Patrick's nephew to know that he came over to me at our poker game all excited about his great nephew and showed me the photo which you have posted . He was so tickled over that baby! I wish I had remembered this before, but I'm glad to share this with you now :) You will more than likely find this photo in his wallet where he lovingly kept it.
Tammy

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home